Meeting Place

Our families are all over the World I have created this space as a Family meeting place--it is part of an ongoing homeschool study done by myself and my children

Charlotte Geary nee Dovey

I will tell the tale I was always told growing up..
William sent for Charlotte and the children once he was settled...Charlotte and the children where to board a ship to bring them to William but the ship sank and William believed that his entire family died..but infact Charlotte was ill and could not travel,so they did not board that ship...But William knew none of this.
--------------------------

Charlotte's Family

listed above is Charlotte's Parent and Sibling's

Charlotte died in 1839 leaving behind William and Charlotte's 5 children aged
Sarah(19)
Thomas(17)
John(15)
William(14)
Elizabeth(13)



in the 1841 census William(16) & John(17) are living with their uncle John Dovey
1841 Sarah(21) is servant for her uncle Richard 
1841 Elizabeth(15) with her aunt Sarah